Membership in the Georgia Quilt Council is open to all quilters and quilt lovers who want to be a part of promoting the art of quilting.
Dues are $20.00 and cover membership for January 1 – December 30. Dues are payable by the beginning of each fiscal year, or upon application for membership. Dues paid now will cover your membership for 2015.
Please complete BOTH SECTIONS of the MEMBERSHIP FORM!
- Six issues of “The Sampler”, the Council newsletter published in even-numbered months.
- A membership directory for your personal use, published at the end of February. The directory also features Georgia quilt guilds, quilt shops, and Council members who are teachers or who have quilt-related businesses.
- Access to a helpful, easy-to-navigate website, www.georgiaquiltcouncil.com.
- Discounted GQC Convention registration. Members save almost 30% when registering for the Spring or Fall Conventions, held in March and October each year.
- Members-only six-hour workshops with nationally and internationally known quilt teachers. The guild-hosted workshops are on each of three days prior to Spring and Fall Conventions in venues around the state.
- Opportunities to serve as leaders of a statewide non-profit organization of quilters.
Perhaps this quote from one of our younger members describes membership in the Georgia Quilt Council best:
The members who have joined the Council to date know that while there are many benefits one of the best is meeting new people and making new friends all across the state. I have lived in Georgia for 30 years, and until I joined the Georgia Quilt Council I had not visited many places in our state. Now I have seen more of our state and acquired a whole bouquet of friends who love quilting as much as I do!
Join us in making this organization a vital link from quilter to quilter and from Guild to Guild as “Georgia Quilters Bind Together To Learn and To Share.”